Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock…children will know what sound a clock makes but telling the time can be tricky to grasp. With this magnetic teaching clock learning how to tell the time is far easier for both children and their parents or teacher. The clock teaches both 12 and 24 hour format and comes with a range of activity pieces which children can place on the chart to help them associate certain times with activities in a typical day. It has rotating hands so it is interactive and lets children move the time and learn as they go. The pack comes complete with 46 magnetic numbers and descriptions so that children can write out the corresponding time. They can count minutes and learn descriptions such as o clock, quarter past, quarter to and half past. There is an activity board on the reverse to help children practice telling the time over and over using the dry wipe pen that is included in the pack. This magnetic Tell The Time pack is fun and engaging, encouraging children to learn whether at home or in the classroom.
MAGNETIC TELL THE TIME
- Make learning how to tell the time far easier
- Magnetic Teaching Clock with rotating moveable hands
- Also contains 58 magnetic pieces and dry-wipe pen.
- Children can learn both 12/24 hour time format, and traditional/digital
- Write out different times with number/word pieces or with dry-wipe pen
Enter your email below and we will inform you once the product is available for sale.
You may also like…